CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Vacation & 4 years

Hello everyone....

It seems vacation always flies by. Last week was a wonderful week with enjoying AJ and spending time with my mom. It seems that doesn't happen alot anymore, so it was definetly nice to be able to do a few things with her.

AJ seems to have grwon over night, he now can complete a sentence and carry on a converstation with you without just a simple yes or no.
We spent one day in the pool which was Thursday what a fun day for us, AJ got tired and we was on a lounge chair crusing the pool when he decided to fall asleep, grabbing the towel on the side of the pool I covered him up as to not get him sun burnt, and low and behold I to fell asleep but without a towel over me..

Which left my legs burnt, burnt but you could tell where Aj was sitting on my lap and laying on my shoulder. LOL but he wasn't burnt so that was a relief.
Now on Thursday which was the swimming pool day was Brad and my 4 year anniversary..
WOW, for all of you who thought it was just a rush decision hah, for everyone who had faith thank you.

It is a great accomplishment as it is the longest I have ever been married. LOL since it is my FIRST and ONLY marriage. Till this day Brad still does things that amazes me how wonderful he is and to this day he still does things he knows better than to do. LOL

And to this day he still does things that he has been told about numerous times, I asked him about it and he said that he knows one day he won't get in trouble for it, or it will just slide right past me. FAT CHANCE BUDDY.

We have been invited to a fireman's ball and I am excited yet have nothing to wear. Can you imagine my husband taking me to a ball. LOL Speaking of firemen, my cousin was a fire fighter who died fighting the fire in south carolina... Mark Kelsey. I would like to say that he had a hero's farewell and I know his family has to be honored and atonished at the 5-6,000 people who showed up...
But it hits home, my friend Jen- her husband is a fireman. They have 2 boys and a daughter and it makes you think of them at this time also and pray for the safety of her husband and their dad as he fights fires.

So basically that was my last week, oh I do have a few farm pictures I will have to get up and going for you all to see...
That will be soon promise..
TAKE CARE AND LOVE TO YOU ALL
THANKS FOR LISTENING

0 comments: