CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Our Baby's Almost 3




For the time continues to move faster even though I have forever begged for it to slow so I can have AJ small forever.

In 4 days our baby will no longer be 2 but the energetic 3 year old. Lately I have revisited the memories of finding out I was pregnant, to having so much trouble carrying him, to the labor, to bringing him home the first time, the first smile, walk, talk. It makes me sad in a way to know he is no longer the baby I have always wanted, but has become the little boy I can’t believe I have.

Desperate to keep him small I do little things like the holding him and rocking him only for him to tell me stop mom, get my blanket and I will lay on the couch.

To the yelling of mom help me to him now saying I can do it go away.

He is forever my baby no matter his age. He has decided on a big construction party. Dang does time fly. So a busy weekend is planned with his party Saturday, to the Easter Bunny coming Sunday and his Birthday Monday.

But with a busy weekend planned, I do have some news that has saddened me.

In May I will have to be going to Las Vegas for 4 days, with 4 other people from my office. Although I am excited to see the strip, I am have a few things I am upset about. 1 I have never spent more than 1 night away from AJ or Brad for that matter. The 1 night was after gall bladder surgery. 2- I swore I would never fly on a plane again in my life after our senior trip to washington dc.

I am terrified to get on a plane, and its scaring the holy crap out of me. If I don’t go on this trip I can lose my job, 10 years there and I might lose it over getting on a plane. I think I might need to go to the dr and get some sort of pills to help me.

Any advice on the being away from AJ?

0 comments: