CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Saturday's Day off pampering

Mom took these pictures of me....









So Saturday was a wonderful day. Mom and I went to a day of pampering and oh gosh, its so nice to have someone else do your hair. We started with a relaxation and stress relief exercise then moved on to our hair, and then we ate, a wonderful lunch, and then proceeded to go to the Mary Kay section to do our makeup.




By the time we got our pictures taken we were glamorous. I so loved my hair. TO make things more awesome. I won the 1,000.00 + grand prize. It was a very nice purse/ bag, that I absolutely fell in love with upon arriving and was depating on buying it. 64.00




So needless to say- I won the bag, a 200.00 gift certificate to get my pictures taken - 750.00 1 night stay at eagle pointe condo overlooking the lake,& a 4.00 brooch. I felt like a million bucks and for that matter I was so happy to hear Brad tell me I looked beatuiful and stunning. AJ even said I was so pretty.




0 comments: